Chordify is a music e-learning platform that transforms any song into chords. With our state-of-the-art music technology, we reshape music education by creating affordable, engaging, and personalized products.
Who you are, You
- Have plenty of new ideas for improving Chordify,
- Have a good understanding of the React ecosystem,
- Are a team player,
- Have good English communication skills,
- Know how to use GIT version control,
- Like to write high quality code with descriptive comments and relevant commit messages,
- Love music,
- Are passionate about web development and love to stay up to date with innovations,
- And, if you have experience in functional programming or app development, that’s considered a nice extra.
What you’ll do
- You will implement and test responsive web applications,
- Come up with creative ideas on how to grow Chordify’s traffic and engagement,
- Iterate on the performance of relevant KPIs through continuous A/B testing,
- Bind our front and back end services together,
- Ensure that Chordify’s user experience is the very best it can be,
- You have the opportunity learn about functional programming.
- You will be employed at Chordify for at least 32 hours per week.
- You will work at our Utrecht office,
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise.
- Chordify will take good care of you when you are at the office.
- Is there something you really want? Let’s talk about it.