Who you are. You
- Are an experienced Haskell programmer
- Have plenty of new ideas for improving Chordify,
- Are a team player,
- Have good English communication skills,
- Know modern database implementations,
- Know how to use GIT version control,
- Like to write high quality code with descriptive comments and relevant commit messages,
- Love music,
- Are passionate about functional programming and love to stay up to date with innovations,
- And if you know other programming languages and web/app development, that’s considered a nice extra.
What you will do. You
- Will implement and test the Chordify Haskell back-end,
- Design, develop, deploy and operate services that support millions of users,
- Will implement music technology and machine learning algorithms,
- Work in a small multidisciplinary team that continuously experiments, iterates and delivers on new product improvements,
- And have the opportunity to participate in scientific research.
- You will be employed at Chordify for at least 32 hours per week.
- You will work at our Utrecht office.
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise.
- Chordify will take good care of you when you are at the office.
- Is there something you really want? Let’s talk about it.