We believe you can if you:
- Have all-round job experience as a User Experience Designer for Web, iOS and Android.
- Can translate user behavior into wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Have a user-centered design approach and can rapidly test and iterate over your designs.
- Have the ability to clearly communicate design ideas to rest of the team.
- Have experience working with all relevant UX software tools.
What you’ll do:
- Make a positive impact on the lives of millions of musicians worldwide by defining and improving the user experience of Chordify.
- Launch radical new solutions to solve long-standing challenges.
- Collaborate closely with functional developers, marketeers, scientists and content creators.
- Set up wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups for new functions and features:
- Social Programs
- Personalised User Experiences
- Customization Strategies
- Communication Channels
- Safeguard the same quality of experience on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android).
- A/B test and iterate over new and existing designs, funnels, landing pages.
- You will be employed at Chordify for at least 32 hours per week.
- You will work at our Groningen office.
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise.
- Chordify will take good care of you when you are at the office.
- Is there something you really want? Let’s talk about it.